Exchanges and returns
If for some reason the item you received does not match what you were expecting, you can proceed to make a change or return the item.
CHANGES AND RETURNS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have a period of 15 calendar days, from the date of receipt of the package, to make any exchange or return.
Only online exchanges / returns of items purchased directly from noumoscada.com are accepted. If you have purchased a product from one of the authorized distributors of NOU MOSCADA, contact the store to manage the exchange or return. Returns of gift vouchers are not accepted.
To proceed with the change or return of the item, you must request via email: email@example.com or via WhatsApp: +34 602 211 667.
- First and last name.
- Order number (you will find it in the purchase confirmation email).
- Telephone and contact email to contact you.
- Item (s) you want to change or return (in case of change, indicate the new size / color / model).
Once we have received your request, we will contact you to process the change or return.
In the case of making a change:
- We will verify that we have stock of the product requested to make the change.
- The cost of shipping the new item is borne by the consumer. Before shipping the new product, we will send a ticket with the corresponding amount and payment method. (See shipping cost by country here).
- Once the payment has been made, we will send the new item and, at the time of delivery, the transport agency will collect the package of the returned item.
In order for the transport company to be able to collect, the item to be returned must be packed in its original packaging.
The item to be returned must be with the original label and in the same condition in which it was sent. It may not have been used.
All items that are returned pass the established quality control.
In the case of making a return:
- The cost of collecting the returned item is borne by the consumer. Before requesting the collection, we will send a ticket with the corresponding amount and method of payment. (The cost of collection is the same as the cost of shipping (see shipping cost by country here).
- Once the payment has been made, we will request collection at the same address where the shipment was made (in the event that it is another address, this must be communicated).
- In order for the transport company to be able to collect, the item to be returned must be packed in its original packaging.
- The item to be returned must be with the original label and in the same condition in which it was sent. It may not have been used.
- Once the item has passed quality control and our team has verified the perfect condition of the product, unused and in the original packaging, we will proceed to refund the amount of the item.
In case that the consumer prefers to send the item to be exchanged or returned himself, this must be indicated at the time of requesting the corresponding change or return. You can do this, always with the original packaging, at the following address: NOU MOSCADA El Macià s / n 08510 Masies de Roda, Barcelona.
RETURNS FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WRONG SHIPMENTS
In this case NOU MOSCADA will bear the shipping costs for returning the defective product.
NOU MOSCADA does not take care of the tariff taxes applied when returning items from international destinations. Shipments must be categorized at the post office or shipping company as “Guaranteed Returned Items.”
This is our size guide, a reference to help you choose the right size.
You have to bear in mind that the measurements in the table are reference measurements but you can also choose another size than the recommended one, depending on how you prefer the piece to remain.
Increase or reduce the recommended size based on your measurements to achieve the desired look.
top/ shirt/ dress
To use our size chart you must obtain the measurements of your body and then locate them to the size chart.
Use a soft tape measure to surround your body at the three main points; chest, waist and hip.
Measure the chest with a bra that you usually wear.
The waist is approximately the height of your navel, the narrowest part of your natural waist.
When you measure the hip do it at the widest part.
To measure yourself it is important to do it with underwear to achieve more realistic measurements.
If you have doubts between one size or another according to your measurements, it is important that you keep the most relevant measurements. For example, the measurement of the hip is the most important factor in choosing the size of a pair of pants.
If you have any doubt, please send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us or give us a call at +34 602 211 667.
In the descriptions of our garments you will find the measurement of the different parts. These measurements refer to the piece itself and will be different to the measurements of your body (the measurements of the pieces will be larger than the measurements of your body and the elastic bands probably smaller).
All the measures of the pieces we take them in plane, therefore you will have to duplicate them when it is necessary. For example if the measurement of the opening of the sleeve in plane is 12, the total control of opening of the sleeve will be 24.
The measurements are approximate and may vary slightly due to the nature of the handmade clothing.
The best way that the measurements of the pieces will be useful will be comparing them with items that you already have and you like. When you measure any piece make sure you have it as flat as possible but without stretching it.
Send us an email to email@example.com or send us a whats app or give us a call at +34 602 211 667 if you need additional means or help.